Washington, Apr 2 : Kris Humphries is set to fulfil the wishes of a teenage girl who suffers from stage 4 anaplastic large-cell lymphoma.
Friends of the girl, Kaely Kwitek, started a Twitter account called @Kris4Kaely in an effort to get Humphries’ attention. They were hoping to wrangle him for a benefit for her in May.
The NBA star noticed and after a trading a few emails, Humphries and Kwitek decided on April 23 for her to come down and catch a Nets game as his guest. He’ll handle all expenses for the girl and her family and also meet up with her after the game.
“I’m truly honored that someone with much larger things on their plate feels that my involvement in their cause is important,” Tmz quoted Humphries as saying.
“Not many of us can be as strong as she has been. I hope that many more will join me and support Team Kaely,” he said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes