London, Mar 1 : Khloe Kardashian, who never really hit it off with Kim's now-estranged husband Kris Humphries, has revealed how much she really didn't like the NBA star.
During an appearance on `The Tonight Show', the 27-year-old socialite made sure the point hit home again.
"When I met Kris the very first time, I had just landed in New York and it was late at night," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
"He was in Kourtney and Kim's suite and I stopped by to say "hi", because Kim was like, "Oh, I want to introduce you to my friend'.
"They'd just started dating. And one of the first things that came out of his mouth within the first five minutes - was, "So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like "How long are you gonna keep this up for?" she said.
Unsurprisingly, the implication that the marriage was a publicity stunt didn't impress the wife of basketball player Lamar Odom.
"I was like, "Dude, I don't know if you're trying to make me laugh".
"But he just rubbed me the wrong way.
"I'm a very good judge of character, if I do say so myself. So, ever since then, I had a very defensive wall brought up," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes