Wellington, June 10 : Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is balancing her chocolate-eating habit by sweating it out in the gym in order to retain her newly-slim figure.
The 29-year-old socialite recently shed 15 pounds in weight but is determined to keep her curves in check by making sure she exercises regularly to make up for indulging in the occasional treat.
"I do love my sweet things and my chocolate but that only means I have to work out harder and more often,” Stuff. co. nz quoted her as saying.
“That''s the trick - you can have a little of what you like but then you have to balance that in some way. For me that''s exercise so it''s no problem," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes