Wellington, June 10 : Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is balancing her chocolate-eating habit by sweating it out in the gym in order to retain her newly-slim figure.
The 29-year-old socialite recently shed 15 pounds in weight but is determined to keep her curves in check by making sure she exercises regularly to make up for indulging in the occasional treat.
"I do love my sweet things and my chocolate but that only means I have to work out harder and more often,” Stuff. co. nz quoted her as saying.
“That''s the trick - you can have a little of what you like but then you have to balance that in some way. For me that''s exercise so it''s no problem," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz