London, Oct 10 - Socialite Kim Kardashian has revealed she is "totally fine" after being attacked in a New York bar by a jealous female while shooting new scenes for "Kim and Kourtney take New York".
The 29-year-old beauty had a drink thrown over her in New York's bar while filming scenes for her new reality show "Kim and Kourtney Take New York" with sisters Kourtney and Khloe.
"I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys," contactmusic. com quoted her as saying.
"Last night, Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in New York. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals