London, Oct 10 - Socialite Kim Kardashian has revealed she is "totally fine" after being attacked in a New York bar by a jealous female while shooting new scenes for "Kim and Kourtney take New York".
The 29-year-old beauty had a drink thrown over her in New York's bar while filming scenes for her new reality show "Kim and Kourtney Take New York" with sisters Kourtney and Khloe.
"I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys," contactmusic. com quoted her as saying.
"Last night, Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in New York. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach