London, Oct 10 - Socialite Kim Kardashian has revealed she is "totally fine" after being attacked in a New York bar by a jealous female while shooting new scenes for "Kim and Kourtney take New York".
The 29-year-old beauty had a drink thrown over her in New York's bar while filming scenes for her new reality show "Kim and Kourtney Take New York" with sisters Kourtney and Khloe.
"I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys," contactmusic. com quoted her as saying.
"Last night, Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in New York. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand," she said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers