London, Feb 16 : Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she supports a reconciliation between her sister Kim and her former boyfriend Reggie Bush.
However, the 27-year-old played coy when asked about rumours her sister Kim is once again dating her ex Bush.
"I love `The Bush and The Tush'," the Daily Mail quoted Khloe as telling Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show.
"You can't do much better than that."
However she refrained herself from confirming nor denying that Kim, 31, and the Miami Dolphins player, 26, were dating again after they were spotted at lunch together at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunday.
"I think they both were just at the same place at the same time," Khloe said.
"I don't think they were on a date together," Khloe added.
Kim and Bush parted ways two years ago and he is said to be `comforting' her following her brief marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals