London, November 30 : Miranda Kerr has said that she bought her husband Orlando Bloom silk boxer shorts `to get him into character'.
She made the revelation while filming an episode of The Chelsea Lately Show in LA.
Chelsea then reminisced about a former interview with the English actor, who appeared on her show a few weeks prior to his wife and confessed on air that he wears blue silk boxer shorts.
"Well he had to get into character so I bought him these silk boxer shorts and it kind of helped," the Daily Mail quoted Kerr as saying.
The Victoria's Secret model blushed when she was asked `character for what'?
"For, you know, us. I don't want to tell you what he bought me," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers