London, November 30 : Miranda Kerr has said that she bought her husband Orlando Bloom silk boxer shorts `to get him into character'.
She made the revelation while filming an episode of The Chelsea Lately Show in LA.
Chelsea then reminisced about a former interview with the English actor, who appeared on her show a few weeks prior to his wife and confessed on air that he wears blue silk boxer shorts.
"Well he had to get into character so I bought him these silk boxer shorts and it kind of helped," the Daily Mail quoted Kerr as saying.
The Victoria's Secret model blushed when she was asked `character for what'?
"For, you know, us. I don't want to tell you what he bought me," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz