London, November 30 : Miranda Kerr has said that she bought her husband Orlando Bloom silk boxer shorts `to get him into character'.
She made the revelation while filming an episode of The Chelsea Lately Show in LA.
Chelsea then reminisced about a former interview with the English actor, who appeared on her show a few weeks prior to his wife and confessed on air that he wears blue silk boxer shorts.
"Well he had to get into character so I bought him these silk boxer shorts and it kind of helped," the Daily Mail quoted Kerr as saying.
The Victoria's Secret model blushed when she was asked `character for what'?
"For, you know, us. I don't want to tell you what he bought me," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings