Washington, Oct 28 : TV personality Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she and hubby Hank Baskett keep the spark alive in their long-distance marriage - by sexting.
"We definitely keep things spicy even though we''re not together in person, we know how to keep things fresh, romantic and sexy," People magazine quoted Wilkinson, 25, star of the E! series, Kendra, the new season of which premieres Nov. 7, as saying.
"There''s Skype, yeah, that''s definitely our number one, we also have our Blackberries. This morning, Hank woke up to a surprise text. Let me tell you, sending a naked picture to my husband definitely keeps him going."
Still, Wilkinson says nothing replaces being with Baskett, 28, in person.
"You can take a breather and actually think about why you miss each other, then when we see each other, we''re fresh and re-energized and it''s time to get it on again," Wilkinson added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach