Washington, Oct 28 : TV personality Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she and hubby Hank Baskett keep the spark alive in their long-distance marriage - by sexting.
"We definitely keep things spicy even though we''re not together in person, we know how to keep things fresh, romantic and sexy," People magazine quoted Wilkinson, 25, star of the E! series, Kendra, the new season of which premieres Nov. 7, as saying.
"There''s Skype, yeah, that''s definitely our number one, we also have our Blackberries. This morning, Hank woke up to a surprise text. Let me tell you, sending a naked picture to my husband definitely keeps him going."
Still, Wilkinson says nothing replaces being with Baskett, 28, in person.
"You can take a breather and actually think about why you miss each other, then when we see each other, we''re fresh and re-energized and it''s time to get it on again," Wilkinson added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes