Washington, Oct 28 : TV personality Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she and hubby Hank Baskett keep the spark alive in their long-distance marriage - by sexting.
"We definitely keep things spicy even though we''re not together in person, we know how to keep things fresh, romantic and sexy," People magazine quoted Wilkinson, 25, star of the E! series, Kendra, the new season of which premieres Nov. 7, as saying.
"There''s Skype, yeah, that''s definitely our number one, we also have our Blackberries. This morning, Hank woke up to a surprise text. Let me tell you, sending a naked picture to my husband definitely keeps him going."
Still, Wilkinson says nothing replaces being with Baskett, 28, in person.
"You can take a breather and actually think about why you miss each other, then when we see each other, we''re fresh and re-energized and it''s time to get it on again," Wilkinson added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers