Washington, August 31 : Singer Katy Perry has added one more feather to her cap after landing another chart record in America.
After becoming the first artist in the 15-year history of Billboard''s Adult Pop Songs chart to land four number ones from the same album, her song `Last Friday Night (T. G. I. F.)' has topped the new countdown, reports Contactmusic.
`California Gurls', `Teenage Dream' and `Firework' also hit the top spot from the `Teenage Dream' album, while a fifth single, `E. T.', made it to number two.
Only rockers Daughtry and Nickelback have come close to Perry''s record - the two groups have scored three number ones from the same albums. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes