Washington, August 31 : Singer Katy Perry has added one more feather to her cap after landing another chart record in America.
After becoming the first artist in the 15-year history of Billboard''s Adult Pop Songs chart to land four number ones from the same album, her song `Last Friday Night (T. G. I. F.)' has topped the new countdown, reports Contactmusic.
`California Gurls', `Teenage Dream' and `Firework' also hit the top spot from the `Teenage Dream' album, while a fifth single, `E. T.', made it to number two.
Only rockers Daughtry and Nickelback have come close to Perry''s record - the two groups have scored three number ones from the same albums. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach