Washington, Dec 1 : Katie Holmes doesn’t find anything wrong in her three-year-old daughter Suri’s love for high heels.
"Like every little girl, she loves my high heels," Us mag quoted her as telling Access Hollywood.
Critics had said Suri’s high heels could be harmful to her physical health.
"A common side effect of adults wearing heels too often is the tightening or shortening of the Achilles tendon," Fox News quoted New York podiatrist Dr. Oliver Zong, as saying.
However, Holmes, 30, believes Suri''s heels are harmless.
She said: "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids…I found them for her and she loves them." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals