Washington, Dec 1 : Katie Holmes doesn’t find anything wrong in her three-year-old daughter Suri’s love for high heels.
"Like every little girl, she loves my high heels," Us mag quoted her as telling Access Hollywood.
Critics had said Suri’s high heels could be harmful to her physical health.
"A common side effect of adults wearing heels too often is the tightening or shortening of the Achilles tendon," Fox News quoted New York podiatrist Dr. Oliver Zong, as saying.
However, Holmes, 30, believes Suri''s heels are harmless.
She said: "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids…I found them for her and she loves them." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes