Washington, Dec 1 : Katie Holmes doesn’t find anything wrong in her three-year-old daughter Suri’s love for high heels.
"Like every little girl, she loves my high heels," Us mag quoted her as telling Access Hollywood.
Critics had said Suri’s high heels could be harmful to her physical health.
"A common side effect of adults wearing heels too often is the tightening or shortening of the Achilles tendon," Fox News quoted New York podiatrist Dr. Oliver Zong, as saying.
However, Holmes, 30, believes Suri''s heels are harmless.
She said: "They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids…I found them for her and she loves them." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers