London, Oct 7 : Supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly toned down her wild ways for sake of Jamie Hince.
According to sources, Moss has rekindled romance with the Kills popstar after promising to cut down on her wild partying.
They split last month when the 39-year-old Kills star grew fed up with her social life.
But Kate, 33, is so in love she has now pledged to calm down in an effort to keep hold of her man, reports the Mirror.
She told a friend: “Me and Jamie are fine. He wasn’t best pleased with me going out all the time but it wasn’t a massive issue and it’s all sorted now. We’re really happy.”
Hince, who is touring America with his band, will reunite with Kate once he is back.
“The romance is back on. Kate loves Jamie. It wasn’t a difficult decision for her to tone down the partying because she’s committed to making the relationship work,” a pal said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes