London, Oct 7 : Supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly toned down her wild ways for sake of Jamie Hince.
According to sources, Moss has rekindled romance with the Kills popstar after promising to cut down on her wild partying.
They split last month when the 39-year-old Kills star grew fed up with her social life.
But Kate, 33, is so in love she has now pledged to calm down in an effort to keep hold of her man, reports the Mirror.
She told a friend: “Me and Jamie are fine. He wasn’t best pleased with me going out all the time but it wasn’t a massive issue and it’s all sorted now. We’re really happy.”
Hince, who is touring America with his band, will reunite with Kate once he is back.
“The romance is back on. Kate loves Jamie. It wasn’t a difficult decision for her to tone down the partying because she’s committed to making the relationship work,” a pal said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals