London, Sep 1 : Socialite Kim Kardashian says she often worries about her figure and has the same concerns as everyone else does about their bodies.
"I'm not always confident - of course I have hang-ups like everyone else. I have never been a big fan of my thighs, but I do love my stomach when it's in shape," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
The 29-year-old beauty also admitted to trying Botox but said she would think carefully before having plastic surgery.
"I don't worry about ageing. I might consider a 'lift' but women go too far. I don't want to end up with big puffy lips and a scary stretched-back face," said Kardashian. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals