London, Sep 1 : Socialite Kim Kardashian says she often worries about her figure and has the same concerns as everyone else does about their bodies.
"I'm not always confident - of course I have hang-ups like everyone else. I have never been a big fan of my thighs, but I do love my stomach when it's in shape," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
The 29-year-old beauty also admitted to trying Botox but said she would think carefully before having plastic surgery.
"I don't worry about ageing. I might consider a 'lift' but women go too far. I don't want to end up with big puffy lips and a scary stretched-back face," said Kardashian. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes