London, Sep 1 : Socialite Kim Kardashian says she often worries about her figure and has the same concerns as everyone else does about their bodies.
"I'm not always confident - of course I have hang-ups like everyone else. I have never been a big fan of my thighs, but I do love my stomach when it's in shape," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
The 29-year-old beauty also admitted to trying Botox but said she would think carefully before having plastic surgery.
"I don't worry about ageing. I might consider a 'lift' but women go too far. I don't want to end up with big puffy lips and a scary stretched-back face," said Kardashian. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers