London, Sep 1 : Socialite Kim Kardashian says she often worries about her figure and has the same concerns as everyone else does about their bodies.
"I'm not always confident - of course I have hang-ups like everyone else. I have never been a big fan of my thighs, but I do love my stomach when it's in shape," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
The 29-year-old beauty also admitted to trying Botox but said she would think carefully before having plastic surgery.
"I don't worry about ageing. I might consider a 'lift' but women go too far. I don't want to end up with big puffy lips and a scary stretched-back face," said Kardashian. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz