Washington, June 7 : Kim Kardashian has teamed up with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe to launch her first cosmetics range, Khroma Beauty.
The products in the line will include mascaras, eye shadows and Kardazzle Compacts.
"There's a glam girl in all of us and it's a dream come true to have our own make-up line and to share it with women around the world," Contactmusic quoted the sisters as saying in a statement.
"Make-up has been an essential part of our lives for so long.
"Like fashion, it's always changing and evolving just as we do and we can't wait to share this new venture with our fans!" they said.
The collection will hit shelves in Ulta stores in December and will bring a "luxury feel and quality to the mass customer, with exquisite formulas to emulate the eyes, lips and complexion looks for which the Kardashian sisters are famous."
The Kardashian girls have already put their names to books, fragrances, fashion ranges, jewellery, swimwear, and a home collection. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach