Washington, June 7 : Kim Kardashian has teamed up with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe to launch her first cosmetics range, Khroma Beauty.
The products in the line will include mascaras, eye shadows and Kardazzle Compacts.
"There's a glam girl in all of us and it's a dream come true to have our own make-up line and to share it with women around the world," Contactmusic quoted the sisters as saying in a statement.
"Make-up has been an essential part of our lives for so long.
"Like fashion, it's always changing and evolving just as we do and we can't wait to share this new venture with our fans!" they said.
The collection will hit shelves in Ulta stores in December and will bring a "luxury feel and quality to the mass customer, with exquisite formulas to emulate the eyes, lips and complexion looks for which the Kardashian sisters are famous."
The Kardashian girls have already put their names to books, fragrances, fashion ranges, jewellery, swimwear, and a home collection. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers