Washington, June 7 : Kim Kardashian has teamed up with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe to launch her first cosmetics range, Khroma Beauty.
The products in the line will include mascaras, eye shadows and Kardazzle Compacts.
"There's a glam girl in all of us and it's a dream come true to have our own make-up line and to share it with women around the world," Contactmusic quoted the sisters as saying in a statement.
"Make-up has been an essential part of our lives for so long.
"Like fashion, it's always changing and evolving just as we do and we can't wait to share this new venture with our fans!" they said.
The collection will hit shelves in Ulta stores in December and will bring a "luxury feel and quality to the mass customer, with exquisite formulas to emulate the eyes, lips and complexion looks for which the Kardashian sisters are famous."
The Kardashian girls have already put their names to books, fragrances, fashion ranges, jewellery, swimwear, and a home collection. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes