London, June 8 - Socialite Kim Kardashian is being tipped to replace actress Angelina Jolie in the action-adventure "Tomb Raider" franchise.
Producer Dan Lin had revealed last year that Jolie would not be reprising her role for the next instalment of the action outing because film bosses wanted to cast a younger actress, reports starpulse. com.
Earlier, "Transformers" star Megan Fox was said to be in the running for the role but Fox denied the rumours, and now 29-year-old Kardashian is the latest name linked to the project.
"Kim has wanted to play a far more comic-strip version of Lara, which would be shot in 3D and aimed at a teen audience," said a source. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes