London, June 8 - Socialite Kim Kardashian is being tipped to replace actress Angelina Jolie in the action-adventure "Tomb Raider" franchise.
Producer Dan Lin had revealed last year that Jolie would not be reprising her role for the next instalment of the action outing because film bosses wanted to cast a younger actress, reports starpulse. com.
Earlier, "Transformers" star Megan Fox was said to be in the running for the role but Fox denied the rumours, and now 29-year-old Kardashian is the latest name linked to the project.
"Kim has wanted to play a far more comic-strip version of Lara, which would be shot in 3D and aimed at a teen audience," said a source. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz