London, June 8 - Socialite Kim Kardashian is being tipped to replace actress Angelina Jolie in the action-adventure "Tomb Raider" franchise.
Producer Dan Lin had revealed last year that Jolie would not be reprising her role for the next instalment of the action outing because film bosses wanted to cast a younger actress, reports starpulse. com.
Earlier, "Transformers" star Megan Fox was said to be in the running for the role but Fox denied the rumours, and now 29-year-old Kardashian is the latest name linked to the project.
"Kim has wanted to play a far more comic-strip version of Lara, which would be shot in 3D and aimed at a teen audience," said a source. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach