London, Sept 25 : Kanye West, who recently made headlines for a leaked sex tape, is said to be working twice as hard with his lawyers now that there's a second home video of him getting intimate.
According to his legal team, the naughty film was `stolen' from his computer, and is almost identical to the first sex tape.
His lawyers admitted that the first video is genuine and are using their legal powers to prevent footage of the rapper doing the deed with a Kim Kardashian lookalike appearing on the internet.
According to the article on TMZ, both the naughty films are `impressively long' - the first is roughly 20 minutes and the second last for more than 40 minutes.
The story adds that both tapes were shot several years ago and are `currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.''
The website alleges that the tape was filmed in a hotel room and that it was made before he started dating Kim.
A picture released online, - which is believed to be from the video, claims to show Kanye shirtless.
His lawyer, Lisa M Buckley, issued a statement saying that the footage was genuine and the image is stolen property.
She also said that she will take legal action if the sex tape hits the market.
"Be advised that the screen shot, as well as the tape from which the screen shot was taken, were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr West's computer," the Mirror quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals