Washington, Apr 6 : Justin Timberlake "went rogue" when he designed Jessica Biel's six-carat, vintage-inspired engagement ring, a source has revealed.
According to the source, when it came time for the 31-year-old singer to put a ring on it, he was set on doing it his way.
"Jessica's stylist really wanted Justin to come to her when picking out and designing the ring," Us Weekly quoted the source as saying.
"She obviously knows what looks best on Jessica, and what type of things she likes to wear. They talked about it in advance and then Justin completely went rogue without telling Jessica's stylist, and decided to design the ring on his own," the source said.
The source was quick to note that this doesn't mean Biel isn't a fan of the bauble her fiance chose.
"But I wouldn't necessarily say it fits her style," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers