Washington, Apr 6 : Justin Timberlake "went rogue" when he designed Jessica Biel's six-carat, vintage-inspired engagement ring, a source has revealed.
According to the source, when it came time for the 31-year-old singer to put a ring on it, he was set on doing it his way.
"Jessica's stylist really wanted Justin to come to her when picking out and designing the ring," Us Weekly quoted the source as saying.
"She obviously knows what looks best on Jessica, and what type of things she likes to wear. They talked about it in advance and then Justin completely went rogue without telling Jessica's stylist, and decided to design the ring on his own," the source said.
The source was quick to note that this doesn't mean Biel isn't a fan of the bauble her fiance chose.
"But I wouldn't necessarily say it fits her style," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes