Washington, Apr 6 : Justin Timberlake "went rogue" when he designed Jessica Biel's six-carat, vintage-inspired engagement ring, a source has revealed.
According to the source, when it came time for the 31-year-old singer to put a ring on it, he was set on doing it his way.
"Jessica's stylist really wanted Justin to come to her when picking out and designing the ring," Us Weekly quoted the source as saying.
"She obviously knows what looks best on Jessica, and what type of things she likes to wear. They talked about it in advance and then Justin completely went rogue without telling Jessica's stylist, and decided to design the ring on his own," the source said.
The source was quick to note that this doesn't mean Biel isn't a fan of the bauble her fiance chose.
"But I wouldn't necessarily say it fits her style," the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach