Washington, Apr 6 : Justin Bieber's representative has dismissed rumours that the pop star has teamed up with British band `One Direction' on a new track, after singer Niall Horan sparked speculation of a collaboration.
The group visited the `Baby' hitmaker during a studio session on Tuesday, with Horan taking to Twitter to tell his fans a day later that "it's gona sound great".
"In the studio with our boy Justin Bieber last night, it's gona (sic) sound great!" Contactmusic quoted him as tweeting.
The tweet prompted fans and music sites to report the `What Makes You Beautiful' singers were working on a song for the 18-year-old singer's upcoming album `Believe'.
However, the American teen idol's spokesperson is adamant the speculation is not true.
"They just came by the studio and heard some of the album Believe," the rep told GossipCop. com. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz