Washington, Apr 6 : Justin Bieber's representative has dismissed rumours that the pop star has teamed up with British band `One Direction' on a new track, after singer Niall Horan sparked speculation of a collaboration.
The group visited the `Baby' hitmaker during a studio session on Tuesday, with Horan taking to Twitter to tell his fans a day later that "it's gona sound great".
"In the studio with our boy Justin Bieber last night, it's gona (sic) sound great!" Contactmusic quoted him as tweeting.
The tweet prompted fans and music sites to report the `What Makes You Beautiful' singers were working on a song for the 18-year-old singer's upcoming album `Believe'.
However, the American teen idol's spokesperson is adamant the speculation is not true.
"They just came by the studio and heard some of the album Believe," the rep told GossipCop. com. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach