Washington, Apr 6 : Justin Bieber's representative has dismissed rumours that the pop star has teamed up with British band `One Direction' on a new track, after singer Niall Horan sparked speculation of a collaboration.
The group visited the `Baby' hitmaker during a studio session on Tuesday, with Horan taking to Twitter to tell his fans a day later that "it's gona sound great".
"In the studio with our boy Justin Bieber last night, it's gona (sic) sound great!" Contactmusic quoted him as tweeting.
The tweet prompted fans and music sites to report the `What Makes You Beautiful' singers were working on a song for the 18-year-old singer's upcoming album `Believe'.
However, the American teen idol's spokesperson is adamant the speculation is not true.
"They just came by the studio and heard some of the album Believe," the rep told GossipCop. com. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers