Washington, May 24 : Justin Bieber almost quit his musical career as he found it difficult to cope with enormous pressure.
The teenage heartthrob said that the love of his fans stopped him from doing so.
"There were so many times when I just wanted to say, `Enough is enough, I don't want to do this any more," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Hollywood Reporter.
"I think it's so important to me because it's about my fans and how much they've helped me. They really have kept my heart from falling because they've always been there and supported me and cheered me on," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach