Washington, May 24 : Justin Bieber almost quit his musical career as he found it difficult to cope with enormous pressure.
The teenage heartthrob said that the love of his fans stopped him from doing so.
"There were so many times when I just wanted to say, `Enough is enough, I don't want to do this any more," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Hollywood Reporter.
"I think it's so important to me because it's about my fans and how much they've helped me. They really have kept my heart from falling because they've always been there and supported me and cheered me on," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes