Washington, May 24 : Justin Bieber almost quit his musical career as he found it difficult to cope with enormous pressure.
The teenage heartthrob said that the love of his fans stopped him from doing so.
"There were so many times when I just wanted to say, `Enough is enough, I don't want to do this any more," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Hollywood Reporter.
"I think it's so important to me because it's about my fans and how much they've helped me. They really have kept my heart from falling because they've always been there and supported me and cheered me on," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz