London, Sept 6 : With Britney Spears around, anyone is bound to get distracted, but in case of Russell Brand – elephants are a bigger distraction than the svelte singer.
When Brand recorded a promo clip for the MTV music video awards with Britney Spears he only had eyes on the elephant that was there.
"I enjoyed meeting Britney, she was lovely. But it was very distracting because there was an elephant there,” the Mirror quoted Brand as saying.
"I know Britney is very attractive, but I''ve never met an elephant before. They''re eye-catching. They get the attention, an elephant," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes