London, Sept 6 : With Britney Spears around, anyone is bound to get distracted, but in case of Russell Brand – elephants are a bigger distraction than the svelte singer.
When Brand recorded a promo clip for the MTV music video awards with Britney Spears he only had eyes on the elephant that was there.
"I enjoyed meeting Britney, she was lovely. But it was very distracting because there was an elephant there,” the Mirror quoted Brand as saying.
"I know Britney is very attractive, but I''ve never met an elephant before. They''re eye-catching. They get the attention, an elephant," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach