London, Sept 6 : With Britney Spears around, anyone is bound to get distracted, but in case of Russell Brand – elephants are a bigger distraction than the svelte singer.
When Brand recorded a promo clip for the MTV music video awards with Britney Spears he only had eyes on the elephant that was there.
"I enjoyed meeting Britney, she was lovely. But it was very distracting because there was an elephant there,” the Mirror quoted Brand as saying.
"I know Britney is very attractive, but I''ve never met an elephant before. They''re eye-catching. They get the attention, an elephant," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers