Washington, Dec 2 : Jennifer Lopez has taken her new toy-boy flame Casper Smart to Morocco, where she is set to have a concert this weekend.
The couple jetted off to Casablanca just a week after she was spotted kissing and cuddling her dancer beau during a Hawaiian vacation.
The North African trip will give Lopez and her new man a little together time before the singer/actress flies to Peru with her kids and estranged husband Marc Anthony to film their new TV talent show `Q'Viva: The Chosen', Contactmusic reported.
It has just been five months since the 42-year-old singer's seven-year marriage to Marc Anthony broke down. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz