Washington, Dec 2 : Jennifer Lopez has taken her new toy-boy flame Casper Smart to Morocco, where she is set to have a concert this weekend.
The couple jetted off to Casablanca just a week after she was spotted kissing and cuddling her dancer beau during a Hawaiian vacation.
The North African trip will give Lopez and her new man a little together time before the singer/actress flies to Peru with her kids and estranged husband Marc Anthony to film their new TV talent show `Q'Viva: The Chosen', Contactmusic reported.
It has just been five months since the 42-year-old singer's seven-year marriage to Marc Anthony broke down. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach