Washington, Dec 2 : Jennifer Lopez has taken her new toy-boy flame Casper Smart to Morocco, where she is set to have a concert this weekend.
The couple jetted off to Casablanca just a week after she was spotted kissing and cuddling her dancer beau during a Hawaiian vacation.
The North African trip will give Lopez and her new man a little together time before the singer/actress flies to Peru with her kids and estranged husband Marc Anthony to film their new TV talent show `Q'Viva: The Chosen', Contactmusic reported.
It has just been five months since the 42-year-old singer's seven-year marriage to Marc Anthony broke down. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes