London, Dec 28 - British singer Jessie J says there will be a "lot more pain" in the lyrics of her next album.
The 23-year-old is planning to explore the darker side of her character and the struggles she had before she was famous for her upcoming record.
"There will be a lot more pain in the lyrics on my next album. For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it."That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt," contactmusic. com quoted Jessie as saying.
"Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings