London, Dec 28 - British singer Jessie J says there will be a "lot more pain" in the lyrics of her next album.
The 23-year-old is planning to explore the darker side of her character and the struggles she had before she was famous for her upcoming record.
"There will be a lot more pain in the lyrics on my next album. For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn't get out of it."That's why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt," contactmusic. com quoted Jessie as saying.
"Now that I am happier, I won't be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it'll be me saying that it's OK not to feel OK," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes