Washington, Dec 30: Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson spent their first Christmas together with family and friends at her parents' home in L. A.
"I''m so grateful this holiday season!" UsMagazine. com quoted Simpson as tweeting Sunday.
"Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new studs in the fam: Pete, BX, and EJ!" she wrote.
Simpson and ex-NFL player Eric got engaged in late November. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz