Washington, Dec 30: Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson spent their first Christmas together with family and friends at her parents' home in L. A.
"I''m so grateful this holiday season!" UsMagazine. com quoted Simpson as tweeting Sunday.
"Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new studs in the fam: Pete, BX, and EJ!" she wrote.
Simpson and ex-NFL player Eric got engaged in late November. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers