Washington, Dec 30: Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson spent their first Christmas together with family and friends at her parents' home in L. A.
"I''m so grateful this holiday season!" UsMagazine. com quoted Simpson as tweeting Sunday.
"Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new studs in the fam: Pete, BX, and EJ!" she wrote.
Simpson and ex-NFL player Eric got engaged in late November. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals