Washington, Dec 30: Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson spent their first Christmas together with family and friends at her parents' home in L. A.
"I''m so grateful this holiday season!" UsMagazine. com quoted Simpson as tweeting Sunday.
"Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new studs in the fam: Pete, BX, and EJ!" she wrote.
Simpson and ex-NFL player Eric got engaged in late November. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach