Washington, Dec 30: Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson spent their first Christmas together with family and friends at her parents' home in L. A.
"I''m so grateful this holiday season!" UsMagazine. com quoted Simpson as tweeting Sunday.
"Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new studs in the fam: Pete, BX, and EJ!" she wrote.
Simpson and ex-NFL player Eric got engaged in late November. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes