Washington, Nov 21 : Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson celebrated their nearly-week-old engagement at a party with their close friends and family members at the bride-to-be''s parents’ house.
About 50 guests, including a few NFL players, dined on hamburgers, veggie burger sliders, mini pizzas, chicken skewers and mini cupcakes for dessert, reports Usmagazine. com.
“They were very happy,” said a friend of Simpson.
“It was the first time they had seen a lot of their friends since the engagement. She was excited to see her girlfriends, ” the friend added.
The couple began dating in June, when Johnson was separated from his wife Keri. Simpson split from ex-husband Nick Lachey in 2005. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers