Washington, Nov 21 : Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson celebrated their nearly-week-old engagement at a party with their close friends and family members at the bride-to-be''s parents’ house.
About 50 guests, including a few NFL players, dined on hamburgers, veggie burger sliders, mini pizzas, chicken skewers and mini cupcakes for dessert, reports Usmagazine. com.
“They were very happy,” said a friend of Simpson.
“It was the first time they had seen a lot of their friends since the engagement. She was excited to see her girlfriends, ” the friend added.
The couple began dating in June, when Johnson was separated from his wife Keri. Simpson split from ex-husband Nick Lachey in 2005. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes