Washington, Feb 15: Pregnant actress Jessica Alba is planning to jump straight back in front of the camera as soon as she gives birth to her first child later this year (08).
(Jessica Alba Photos)
The 26-year-old actress has revealed that once she gets out of labour, she will soon get back to work so that she can set a good example for her baby.
"Of course. I think it's important to still be your own person. I don't know if it's healthy if you lose yourself completely,” Contactmusic quoted Alba, as saying.
"I think kids appreciate it if you still move on with your individuality and you're living the example that you want your kids to emulate," she added.
Recently, Alba revealed that she would only speak in Spanish with her baby. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers