Washington, Feb 15: Pregnant actress Jessica Alba is planning to jump straight back in front of the camera as soon as she gives birth to her first child later this year (08).
(Jessica Alba Photos)
The 26-year-old actress has revealed that once she gets out of labour, she will soon get back to work so that she can set a good example for her baby.
"Of course. I think it's important to still be your own person. I don't know if it's healthy if you lose yourself completely,” Contactmusic quoted Alba, as saying.
"I think kids appreciate it if you still move on with your individuality and you're living the example that you want your kids to emulate," she added.
Recently, Alba revealed that she would only speak in Spanish with her baby. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach