Washington, Feb 15: Pregnant actress Jessica Alba is planning to jump straight back in front of the camera as soon as she gives birth to her first child later this year (08).
(Jessica Alba Photos)
The 26-year-old actress has revealed that once she gets out of labour, she will soon get back to work so that she can set a good example for her baby.
"Of course. I think it's important to still be your own person. I don't know if it's healthy if you lose yourself completely,” Contactmusic quoted Alba, as saying.
"I think kids appreciate it if you still move on with your individuality and you're living the example that you want your kids to emulate," she added.
Recently, Alba revealed that she would only speak in Spanish with her baby. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes