Washington, Feb 15: Pregnant actress Jessica Alba is planning to jump straight back in front of the camera as soon as she gives birth to her first child later this year (08).
(Jessica Alba Photos)
The 26-year-old actress has revealed that once she gets out of labour, she will soon get back to work so that she can set a good example for her baby.
"Of course. I think it's important to still be your own person. I don't know if it's healthy if you lose yourself completely,” Contactmusic quoted Alba, as saying.
"I think kids appreciate it if you still move on with your individuality and you're living the example that you want your kids to emulate," she added.
Recently, Alba revealed that she would only speak in Spanish with her baby. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings