Washington, Feb 02: American actress Jessica Alba has revealed that her marriage to fiancé Cash Warren will not be a grand affair.
The pregnant actress said that the ceremony won’t be an extravagant affair - because her family "hate" weddings.
Jessica, who is in her fifth month of pregnancy, insisted that she and Warren do not have any big plans for the wedding, adding that it would be a very low-key affair, which might not even involve a formal ceremony.
"I am probably going to get my certificate at the City Council, throw a big party for the family and that's about it,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling British magazine New!
"Everyone I know hates weddings. I've been to very big, beautiful and romantic weddings but I would rather just throw a big party," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes