Washington, Feb 02: American actress Jessica Alba has revealed that her marriage to fiancé Cash Warren will not be a grand affair.
The pregnant actress said that the ceremony won’t be an extravagant affair - because her family "hate" weddings.
Jessica, who is in her fifth month of pregnancy, insisted that she and Warren do not have any big plans for the wedding, adding that it would be a very low-key affair, which might not even involve a formal ceremony.
"I am probably going to get my certificate at the City Council, throw a big party for the family and that's about it,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling British magazine New!
"Everyone I know hates weddings. I've been to very big, beautiful and romantic weddings but I would rather just throw a big party," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach