Washington, Feb 02: American actress Jessica Alba has revealed that her marriage to fiancé Cash Warren will not be a grand affair.
The pregnant actress said that the ceremony won’t be an extravagant affair - because her family "hate" weddings.
Jessica, who is in her fifth month of pregnancy, insisted that she and Warren do not have any big plans for the wedding, adding that it would be a very low-key affair, which might not even involve a formal ceremony.
"I am probably going to get my certificate at the City Council, throw a big party for the family and that's about it,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling British magazine New!
"Everyone I know hates weddings. I've been to very big, beautiful and romantic weddings but I would rather just throw a big party," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings