New York, May 21: Mum-to-be Jessica Alba married her long time producer boyfriend Cash Warren in a hush-hush ceremony on Monday, Apr 19.
The 27-year-old actress’ publicist has confirmed the wedding. However, no further details have been revealed, reports the New York Daily News.
The couple got engaged in December last year after Alba declared that she's expecting a baby with Warren, 31.
The two, who had met on the set of "Fantastic Four" in 2005, are expecting a daughter this summer.
Alba had admitted that she didn't exactly plan her pregnancy, but told the BBC in April that she's "excited" for motherhood. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz