New York, May 21: Mum-to-be Jessica Alba married her long time producer boyfriend Cash Warren in a hush-hush ceremony on Monday, Apr 19.
The 27-year-old actress’ publicist has confirmed the wedding. However, no further details have been revealed, reports the New York Daily News.
The couple got engaged in December last year after Alba declared that she's expecting a baby with Warren, 31.
The two, who had met on the set of "Fantastic Four" in 2005, are expecting a daughter this summer.
Alba had admitted that she didn't exactly plan her pregnancy, but told the BBC in April that she's "excited" for motherhood. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes