New York, May 21: Mum-to-be Jessica Alba married her long time producer boyfriend Cash Warren in a hush-hush ceremony on Monday, Apr 19.
The 27-year-old actress’ publicist has confirmed the wedding. However, no further details have been revealed, reports the New York Daily News.
The couple got engaged in December last year after Alba declared that she's expecting a baby with Warren, 31.
The two, who had met on the set of "Fantastic Four" in 2005, are expecting a daughter this summer.
Alba had admitted that she didn't exactly plan her pregnancy, but told the BBC in April that she's "excited" for motherhood. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach