Washington, August 15: Actress Jessica Alba has become the proud mother of a baby girl.
The Sin City star took to her Facebook account to reveal that she and her husband Cash Warren have become parents again, reports Contactmusic.
The actress wrote, "Hi Everyone, Hope you''re enjoying the weekend. Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren.
"She was born on Saturday, weighed 7lbs, and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy! Big Sister Honor couldn't be more excited about the new addition to our family.
"Thank you for all of your support during my pregnancy. It means the world to me," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes