Washington, August 15: Actress Jessica Alba has become the proud mother of a baby girl.
The Sin City star took to her Facebook account to reveal that she and her husband Cash Warren have become parents again, reports Contactmusic.
The actress wrote, "Hi Everyone, Hope you''re enjoying the weekend. Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren.
"She was born on Saturday, weighed 7lbs, and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy! Big Sister Honor couldn't be more excited about the new addition to our family.
"Thank you for all of your support during my pregnancy. It means the world to me," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach