Washington, August 15: Actress Jessica Alba has become the proud mother of a baby girl.
The Sin City star took to her Facebook account to reveal that she and her husband Cash Warren have become parents again, reports Contactmusic.
The actress wrote, "Hi Everyone, Hope you''re enjoying the weekend. Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren.
"She was born on Saturday, weighed 7lbs, and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy! Big Sister Honor couldn't be more excited about the new addition to our family.
"Thank you for all of your support during my pregnancy. It means the world to me," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals