Washington, August 15: Actress Jessica Alba has become the proud mother of a baby girl.
The Sin City star took to her Facebook account to reveal that she and her husband Cash Warren have become parents again, reports Contactmusic.
The actress wrote, "Hi Everyone, Hope you''re enjoying the weekend. Cash and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven Garner Warren.
"She was born on Saturday, weighed 7lbs, and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy! Big Sister Honor couldn't be more excited about the new addition to our family.
"Thank you for all of your support during my pregnancy. It means the world to me," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz