Washington, Nov 23 : Jessica Alba has revealed that she didn’t go “crazy” with food during her second pregnancy and so found it easy to lose her baby weight.
The 30-year-old stunning actress gave birth to daughter Haven in August and insists that she has been able to regain her post-baby figure, as she was sensible while she was expecting.
“I didn’t gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference. I did pre-natal yoga up until the very end. I just made healthier choices,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Us Weekly.
“I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved,” she said.
Jessica, who also has a three-year-old daughter, Honor, with husband Cash Warren, says she’s enjoying every moment of Haven as she’s less nervous than when Honor was a tiny baby.
“It’s nice to enjoy having a newborn instead of being overwhelmed and wonder if everything is going to be okay. Now I’m like, ‘Oh, she’ll be fine!’ They’re so sweet together,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes