Washington, Nov 23 : Jessica Alba has revealed that she didn’t go “crazy” with food during her second pregnancy and so found it easy to lose her baby weight.
The 30-year-old stunning actress gave birth to daughter Haven in August and insists that she has been able to regain her post-baby figure, as she was sensible while she was expecting.
“I didn’t gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that really made a big difference. I did pre-natal yoga up until the very end. I just made healthier choices,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Us Weekly.
“I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved,” she said.
Jessica, who also has a three-year-old daughter, Honor, with husband Cash Warren, says she’s enjoying every moment of Haven as she’s less nervous than when Honor was a tiny baby.
“It’s nice to enjoy having a newborn instead of being overwhelmed and wonder if everything is going to be okay. Now I’m like, ‘Oh, she’ll be fine!’ They’re so sweet together,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach