London, May 4 - Reality TV star Jesse James admits he misses his adopted son Louis.
James and his ex-wife Sandra Bullock had adopted Louis shortly before his multiple infidelities were exposed in 2010, reports contactmusic. com.
James says it's "too painful" to talk about his adopted child, who Bullock now raises as a single parent. The 'West Coast Choppers' star says he wasn't able to discuss Louis in his upcoming memoir 'American Outlaw', saying, "Talking about Louis almost felt too intimate. He is so sweet and I miss him".
However, the 42-year-old is optimistic about his new life, saying, "I'm moving forward, thinking clearly and becoming a better person. I have started life over".
Since divorcing from Bullock, James has relocated from California to Texas and is now engaged to the celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals