London, May 4 - Reality TV star Jesse James admits he misses his adopted son Louis.
James and his ex-wife Sandra Bullock had adopted Louis shortly before his multiple infidelities were exposed in 2010, reports contactmusic. com.
James says it's "too painful" to talk about his adopted child, who Bullock now raises as a single parent. The 'West Coast Choppers' star says he wasn't able to discuss Louis in his upcoming memoir 'American Outlaw', saying, "Talking about Louis almost felt too intimate. He is so sweet and I miss him".
However, the 42-year-old is optimistic about his new life, saying, "I'm moving forward, thinking clearly and becoming a better person. I have started life over".
Since divorcing from Bullock, James has relocated from California to Texas and is now engaged to the celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz