London, May 4 - Reality TV star Jesse James admits he misses his adopted son Louis.
James and his ex-wife Sandra Bullock had adopted Louis shortly before his multiple infidelities were exposed in 2010, reports contactmusic. com.
James says it's "too painful" to talk about his adopted child, who Bullock now raises as a single parent. The 'West Coast Choppers' star says he wasn't able to discuss Louis in his upcoming memoir 'American Outlaw', saying, "Talking about Louis almost felt too intimate. He is so sweet and I miss him".
However, the 42-year-old is optimistic about his new life, saying, "I'm moving forward, thinking clearly and becoming a better person. I have started life over".
Since divorcing from Bullock, James has relocated from California to Texas and is now engaged to the celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes