London, May 4 - Reality TV star Jesse James admits he misses his adopted son Louis.
James and his ex-wife Sandra Bullock had adopted Louis shortly before his multiple infidelities were exposed in 2010, reports contactmusic. com.
James says it's "too painful" to talk about his adopted child, who Bullock now raises as a single parent. The 'West Coast Choppers' star says he wasn't able to discuss Louis in his upcoming memoir 'American Outlaw', saying, "Talking about Louis almost felt too intimate. He is so sweet and I miss him".
However, the 42-year-old is optimistic about his new life, saying, "I'm moving forward, thinking clearly and becoming a better person. I have started life over".
Since divorcing from Bullock, James has relocated from California to Texas and is now engaged to the celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers