London, Sept 25 : Television star Jennifer Ellison has revealed that she believes in aliens and very often scans the skies for UFOs.
The 25-year-old star, recently named Rear of the Year for her pert bum, is quite certain that extra-terrestrials exist.
“I’ve never seen a UFO but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe and that we are alone. You’d be naive to think we are the only lifeforms in the universe,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.
The ex-Brookside star, disclosed her beliefs just a fortnight after it was revealed how UFO fan Robbie Williams claimed one flew into his recording studio in LA.
In fact, the actress is stepping into the alien world, professionally though—she will tour next year in a musical version of HG Wells’ War of the Worlds. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers