London, Sept 25 : Television star Jennifer Ellison has revealed that she believes in aliens and very often scans the skies for UFOs.
The 25-year-old star, recently named Rear of the Year for her pert bum, is quite certain that extra-terrestrials exist.
“I’ve never seen a UFO but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe and that we are alone. You’d be naive to think we are the only lifeforms in the universe,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.
The ex-Brookside star, disclosed her beliefs just a fortnight after it was revealed how UFO fan Robbie Williams claimed one flew into his recording studio in LA.
In fact, the actress is stepping into the alien world, professionally though—she will tour next year in a musical version of HG Wells’ War of the Worlds. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz