London, Sept 25 : Television star Jennifer Ellison has revealed that she believes in aliens and very often scans the skies for UFOs.
The 25-year-old star, recently named Rear of the Year for her pert bum, is quite certain that extra-terrestrials exist.
“I’ve never seen a UFO but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe and that we are alone. You’d be naive to think we are the only lifeforms in the universe,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.
The ex-Brookside star, disclosed her beliefs just a fortnight after it was revealed how UFO fan Robbie Williams claimed one flew into his recording studio in LA.
In fact, the actress is stepping into the alien world, professionally though—she will tour next year in a musical version of HG Wells’ War of the Worlds. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals