Washington, Mar 5 : Jennifer Aniston has gone back to Los Angeles with her boyfriend Justin Theroux, admitting that life in New York wasn't what she remembered from her youth.
The former `Friends' star gave up her Beverly Hills base last year to set up home in the Big Apple, where she grew up.
"We tried New York but it felt like I was living in a fishbowl. Justin still has an apartment there, it was a little rough with the paparazzi. It didn't feel like the New York I grew up in and knew", Contactmusic quoted her as saying on Australian radio's `The Kyle and Jackie O Show'.
"You have a more relaxed sense of the world and life, and you realise there's nothing to be taken too seriously besides doing your work and being a really good person," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes