Washington, Mar 5 : Jennifer Aniston has gone back to Los Angeles with her boyfriend Justin Theroux, admitting that life in New York wasn't what she remembered from her youth.
The former `Friends' star gave up her Beverly Hills base last year to set up home in the Big Apple, where she grew up.
"We tried New York but it felt like I was living in a fishbowl. Justin still has an apartment there, it was a little rough with the paparazzi. It didn't feel like the New York I grew up in and knew", Contactmusic quoted her as saying on Australian radio's `The Kyle and Jackie O Show'.
"You have a more relaxed sense of the world and life, and you realise there's nothing to be taken too seriously besides doing your work and being a really good person," she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals