Washington, Mar 5 : Jennifer Aniston has gone back to Los Angeles with her boyfriend Justin Theroux, admitting that life in New York wasn't what she remembered from her youth.
The former `Friends' star gave up her Beverly Hills base last year to set up home in the Big Apple, where she grew up.
"We tried New York but it felt like I was living in a fishbowl. Justin still has an apartment there, it was a little rough with the paparazzi. It didn't feel like the New York I grew up in and knew", Contactmusic quoted her as saying on Australian radio's `The Kyle and Jackie O Show'.
"You have a more relaxed sense of the world and life, and you realise there's nothing to be taken too seriously besides doing your work and being a really good person," she said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers