New York, Aug 9 : Fashion model Brooklyn Decker has insisted that former ''Friends'' star Jennifer Aniston was never jealous of her curves.
Decker, 23, who is married to tennis ace Andy Roddick, told Women''s Health that reports of Aniston, 41, being intimidated by her bikini-clad body on the set of "Just Go With It", were not true.
"Totally bogus . . . I couldn''t have had a bigger supporter," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Decker went on to say that she is proud of her body, even though it is "too big" for the fashion industry.
"I have a curvy body. I have boobs. I''m a size 4. In modelling, that''s often too big," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers