New York, Aug 9 : Fashion model Brooklyn Decker has insisted that former ''Friends'' star Jennifer Aniston was never jealous of her curves.
Decker, 23, who is married to tennis ace Andy Roddick, told Women''s Health that reports of Aniston, 41, being intimidated by her bikini-clad body on the set of "Just Go With It", were not true.
"Totally bogus . . . I couldn''t have had a bigger supporter," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Decker went on to say that she is proud of her body, even though it is "too big" for the fashion industry.
"I have a curvy body. I have boobs. I''m a size 4. In modelling, that''s often too big," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz