New York, Aug 9 : Fashion model Brooklyn Decker has insisted that former ''Friends'' star Jennifer Aniston was never jealous of her curves.
Decker, 23, who is married to tennis ace Andy Roddick, told Women''s Health that reports of Aniston, 41, being intimidated by her bikini-clad body on the set of "Just Go With It", were not true.
"Totally bogus . . . I couldn''t have had a bigger supporter," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Decker went on to say that she is proud of her body, even though it is "too big" for the fashion industry.
"I have a curvy body. I have boobs. I''m a size 4. In modelling, that''s often too big," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes