New York, Aug 9 : Fashion model Brooklyn Decker has insisted that former ''Friends'' star Jennifer Aniston was never jealous of her curves.
Decker, 23, who is married to tennis ace Andy Roddick, told Women''s Health that reports of Aniston, 41, being intimidated by her bikini-clad body on the set of "Just Go With It", were not true.
"Totally bogus . . . I couldn''t have had a bigger supporter," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Decker went on to say that she is proud of her body, even though it is "too big" for the fashion industry.
"I have a curvy body. I have boobs. I''m a size 4. In modelling, that''s often too big," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati