Washington, Feb 23 : Jennifer Aniston was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday.
The 43-year-old actress was feted by her `Just Go With It' co-star Adam Sandler, and her `Wanderlust' co-stars Malin Akerman and Kathryn Hahn.
Aniston's proud boyfriend (and Wanderlust costar) Justin Theroux, 40, looked on lovingly from the sidelines. He was seated beside his girlfriend's father, Days of our Lives star John Aniston, 78.
At a press conference for new flick `Wanderlust' in Beverly Hills Friday, Aniston admitted that she was "extremely flattered, humbled, nervous and excited" to be honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
"It feels very surreal to be honest," Us magazine quoted her as saying.
"I was born here and it's sort of something you went and saw as a kid and got excited about just walking and seeing the names.
"To imagine that you're going to be there is really special. It's fun," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach