Washington, Feb 23 : Jennifer Aniston was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday.
The 43-year-old actress was feted by her `Just Go With It' co-star Adam Sandler, and her `Wanderlust' co-stars Malin Akerman and Kathryn Hahn.
Aniston's proud boyfriend (and Wanderlust costar) Justin Theroux, 40, looked on lovingly from the sidelines. He was seated beside his girlfriend's father, Days of our Lives star John Aniston, 78.
At a press conference for new flick `Wanderlust' in Beverly Hills Friday, Aniston admitted that she was "extremely flattered, humbled, nervous and excited" to be honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
"It feels very surreal to be honest," Us magazine quoted her as saying.
"I was born here and it's sort of something you went and saw as a kid and got excited about just walking and seeing the names.
"To imagine that you're going to be there is really special. It's fun," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes