New York, Jan 25 : Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have taken their relationship to the next level, as they have reportedly planned to buy a 22-million-dollar home together in Bel-Air.
The 8,500-square-foot home was listed for 24.9 million dollars.
The owner, Robert Maguire, is the founder of a real estate company, and had put the home on and off the market repeatedly since 2008.
According to The Wall Street Journal, the four-bedroom midcentury home, designed by A. Quincy Jones, has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and ocean views, the New York Daily News reported.
The 3-acre compound boasts a guesthouse, pool and vineyard. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes