New York, Jan 25 : Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have taken their relationship to the next level, as they have reportedly planned to buy a 22-million-dollar home together in Bel-Air.
The 8,500-square-foot home was listed for 24.9 million dollars.
The owner, Robert Maguire, is the founder of a real estate company, and had put the home on and off the market repeatedly since 2008.
According to The Wall Street Journal, the four-bedroom midcentury home, designed by A. Quincy Jones, has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and ocean views, the New York Daily News reported.
The 3-acre compound boasts a guesthouse, pool and vineyard. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach