New York, Jan 25 : Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have taken their relationship to the next level, as they have reportedly planned to buy a 22-million-dollar home together in Bel-Air.
The 8,500-square-foot home was listed for 24.9 million dollars.
The owner, Robert Maguire, is the founder of a real estate company, and had put the home on and off the market repeatedly since 2008.
According to The Wall Street Journal, the four-bedroom midcentury home, designed by A. Quincy Jones, has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and ocean views, the New York Daily News reported.
The 3-acre compound boasts a guesthouse, pool and vineyard. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings