London, Sep 22 - Spanish actor Javier Bardem says his actress wife Penelope Cruz has made him the happiest he's ever been.
"I am happily married. I breathe and stay in peace. I truly thank whoever's up there for giving me the opportunity to be loved," showbizspy. com quoted Bardem as saying.
Cruz, 38, has also spoken out about their happy home life in the past and says she loves nothing more than being a housewife.
"I'm a housewife and it's beautiful, the best thing in the world. I know how to cook and it's important to me to make fresh food every day. I don't do crazy diets, just the good Mediterranean food that I love because it's important to eat well," she said.
The couple has 20-month-old son. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati