London, Sep 22 - Spanish actor Javier Bardem says his actress wife Penelope Cruz has made him the happiest he's ever been.
"I am happily married. I breathe and stay in peace. I truly thank whoever's up there for giving me the opportunity to be loved," showbizspy. com quoted Bardem as saying.
Cruz, 38, has also spoken out about their happy home life in the past and says she loves nothing more than being a housewife.
"I'm a housewife and it's beautiful, the best thing in the world. I know how to cook and it's important to me to make fresh food every day. I don't do crazy diets, just the good Mediterranean food that I love because it's important to eat well," she said.
The couple has 20-month-old son. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers