London, Sep 22 - Spanish actor Javier Bardem says his actress wife Penelope Cruz has made him the happiest he's ever been.
"I am happily married. I breathe and stay in peace. I truly thank whoever's up there for giving me the opportunity to be loved," showbizspy. com quoted Bardem as saying.
Cruz, 38, has also spoken out about their happy home life in the past and says she loves nothing more than being a housewife.
"I'm a housewife and it's beautiful, the best thing in the world. I know how to cook and it's important to me to make fresh food every day. I don't do crazy diets, just the good Mediterranean food that I love because it's important to eat well," she said.
The couple has 20-month-old son. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes