London, Nov 8 : Actor Jackie Chan is planning to open a museum that will have all the props from the movies he has worked in.
The "Karate Kid" star plans to create Jackie Chan World, a place where he can put everything he has purchased over the years on show for his fans, reports contactmusic. com.
He said: "All my props and costumes, I put them there. I want people to go in and see them. Now I am planning Jackie Chan World - everything I've collected all these years will go in there. Teacups and saucers, cars, rocks, spoons."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach