London, Nov 8 : Actor Jackie Chan is planning to open a museum that will have all the props from the movies he has worked in.
The "Karate Kid" star plans to create Jackie Chan World, a place where he can put everything he has purchased over the years on show for his fans, reports contactmusic. com.
He said: "All my props and costumes, I put them there. I want people to go in and see them. Now I am planning Jackie Chan World - everything I've collected all these years will go in there. Teacups and saucers, cars, rocks, spoons."(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers