London, Nov 8 : Actor Jackie Chan is planning to open a museum that will have all the props from the movies he has worked in.
The "Karate Kid" star plans to create Jackie Chan World, a place where he can put everything he has purchased over the years on show for his fans, reports contactmusic. com.
He said: "All my props and costumes, I put them there. I want people to go in and see them. Now I am planning Jackie Chan World - everything I've collected all these years will go in there. Teacups and saucers, cars, rocks, spoons."(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes