London, Nov 8 : Actor Jackie Chan is planning to open a museum that will have all the props from the movies he has worked in.
The "Karate Kid" star plans to create Jackie Chan World, a place where he can put everything he has purchased over the years on show for his fans, reports contactmusic. com.
He said: "All my props and costumes, I put them there. I want people to go in and see them. Now I am planning Jackie Chan World - everything I've collected all these years will go in there. Teacups and saucers, cars, rocks, spoons."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz