London, Feb 1 - Actress Jennifer Lopez believes it is "fun" working with estranged husband Marc Anthony on television show "Q'Viva! The Chosen".
The pair are working together on TV show and despite the fact that they are set to divorce, the 42-year-old told "Late Show" host David Letterman that she still enjoys getting the opportunity to work together.
"You know, it's fun, because we know each other so well and we really work well together. But it has its moments..." contactmusic. com quoted Lopez as saying.
Lopez, who has three-year-old twins Max and Emma with Anthony, recently revealed there was a "real love" between the pair because they were friends before they got together.
"There is real love there. Marc and I were friends before we got married. We were friends for years, and we always loved each other. And, obviously, we have children together, so it's not going to be like he's not in my life. He's always going to be in my life," she said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers