Washington, Nov 5 : Hotel Heiress Paris Hilton gave as much as four hours a day to her make-up, so she could look like a trampy vamp in her new film ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera.’(Paris Hilton Photos)
Hilton will display her singing and acting skills in the quirky musical, which is scheduled to hit theatres next year.
"(My character) just changes her look everyday. Throughout the film, I have different noses, different eyes, different hair," Contactmusic quoted Hilton, as saying.
The socialite, who plays the role of ageing daughter of a ruthless cosmetic surgery boss, also flaunts completely different dresses, wearing shiny black latex and prosthetics.
"I think people are going to be very surprised when they see this movie," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes