Washington, Nov 5 : Hotel Heiress Paris Hilton gave as much as four hours a day to her make-up, so she could look like a trampy vamp in her new film ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera.’(Paris Hilton Photos)
Hilton will display her singing and acting skills in the quirky musical, which is scheduled to hit theatres next year.
"(My character) just changes her look everyday. Throughout the film, I have different noses, different eyes, different hair," Contactmusic quoted Hilton, as saying.
The socialite, who plays the role of ageing daughter of a ruthless cosmetic surgery boss, also flaunts completely different dresses, wearing shiny black latex and prosthetics.
"I think people are going to be very surprised when they see this movie," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings