Washington, Nov 5 : Hotel Heiress Paris Hilton gave as much as four hours a day to her make-up, so she could look like a trampy vamp in her new film ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera.’(Paris Hilton Photos)
Hilton will display her singing and acting skills in the quirky musical, which is scheduled to hit theatres next year.
"(My character) just changes her look everyday. Throughout the film, I have different noses, different eyes, different hair," Contactmusic quoted Hilton, as saying.
The socialite, who plays the role of ageing daughter of a ruthless cosmetic surgery boss, also flaunts completely different dresses, wearing shiny black latex and prosthetics.
"I think people are going to be very surprised when they see this movie," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach