Washington, Nov 5 : Hotel Heiress Paris Hilton gave as much as four hours a day to her make-up, so she could look like a trampy vamp in her new film ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera.’(Paris Hilton Photos)
Hilton will display her singing and acting skills in the quirky musical, which is scheduled to hit theatres next year.
"(My character) just changes her look everyday. Throughout the film, I have different noses, different eyes, different hair," Contactmusic quoted Hilton, as saying.
The socialite, who plays the role of ageing daughter of a ruthless cosmetic surgery boss, also flaunts completely different dresses, wearing shiny black latex and prosthetics.
"I think people are going to be very surprised when they see this movie," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers