London, Feb 15 : Irina Shayk enjoyed her share of the spotlight as she handed over the reins of Sports Illustrated to Kate Upton as this year's cover girl.
The 26-year-old Russian beauty strutted through the streets of New York in a tight orange dress that showed off her stunning curves, the Daily Mail reported.
She posed outside The Late Show with David Letterman, where the Sports Illustrated models gathered to unveil the 19-year-old as this year''s cover star.
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo's ladylove teamed her bright frock with maroon platform heels and a black fur coat.
She added jaw-dropping emerald earrings and a red cocktail ring to complete the colourful outfit.
Shayk sizzled on the cover of last year's coveted swimsuit issue, but had handed over the crown to Upton, whose cover was unveiled on an enormous billboard in Times Square.
She was joined by a host of fellow Sports Illustrated beauties including Alyssa Miller, Izabel Goulart, Meredith Ariel and Jessica Gomes. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz