London, Apr 5 : Imogen Thomas was seen enjoying a day out at a park on Tuesday, with nephew Matti.
The model who is infamous for bedding footballer Ryan Giggs, dressed casually in fitted jeans and a blue sweater, was only too happy to lark around on the slide and swings in a bid to make the little boy giggle.
She teamed her outfit with a pair of flat brown boots as she left her ungroomed hair loose.
Giving in to her childish side, the 29-year-old was seen zooming down the wavy slide and also bobbing along on a swing, which ran across a wire from one side of the park to another over wood chippings.
Prior to their arrival, former Big Brother contestant was clearly excited at the prospect of seeing Matti and mother Janette.
However, she was upset over bidding them farewell.
"hate saying bye to my mum and nephew. i get so emotional :-( especially to see matti cry too :-( xx" the Daily Mail quoted her tweeting. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals