London, Apr 5 : Imogen Thomas was seen enjoying a day out at a park on Tuesday, with nephew Matti.
The model who is infamous for bedding footballer Ryan Giggs, dressed casually in fitted jeans and a blue sweater, was only too happy to lark around on the slide and swings in a bid to make the little boy giggle.
She teamed her outfit with a pair of flat brown boots as she left her ungroomed hair loose.
Giving in to her childish side, the 29-year-old was seen zooming down the wavy slide and also bobbing along on a swing, which ran across a wire from one side of the park to another over wood chippings.
Prior to their arrival, former Big Brother contestant was clearly excited at the prospect of seeing Matti and mother Janette.
However, she was upset over bidding them farewell.
"hate saying bye to my mum and nephew. i get so emotional :-( especially to see matti cry too :-( xx" the Daily Mail quoted her tweeting. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers