Melbourne, April 7 - Actor Liam Hemsworth has done several odd jobs but says he is not a good worker and that he hates waking up early.
The 22-year-old actor took up various jobs on Phillip Island, Australia, where he grew up, but did not like getting up early when he worked for his brother Luke.
"I've done a billion different jobs. I worked for Luke laying carpets for six months, but I'm not a good worker, though. I don't like early mornings. I'd get up and be grumpy, while he's more of a wake-up-at-the-crack-of-dawn kind of guy and he's buzzing at 6 a. m. I'm more like, 'Don't even talk to me!'," contactmusic. com quoted Hemsworth as saying.
The other jobs that the actor did included working at a bowling alley.
"I've done labouring jobs, digging holes, I've worked in a bowling alley. I've been a baker. I've been a park ranger for animals. I did almost every job you could do on Phillip Island," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes