Melbourne, April 7 - Actor Liam Hemsworth has done several odd jobs but says he is not a good worker and that he hates waking up early.
The 22-year-old actor took up various jobs on Phillip Island, Australia, where he grew up, but did not like getting up early when he worked for his brother Luke.
"I've done a billion different jobs. I worked for Luke laying carpets for six months, but I'm not a good worker, though. I don't like early mornings. I'd get up and be grumpy, while he's more of a wake-up-at-the-crack-of-dawn kind of guy and he's buzzing at 6 a. m. I'm more like, 'Don't even talk to me!'," contactmusic. com quoted Hemsworth as saying.
The other jobs that the actor did included working at a bowling alley.
"I've done labouring jobs, digging holes, I've worked in a bowling alley. I've been a baker. I've been a park ranger for animals. I did almost every job you could do on Phillip Island," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers