London, June 4 - "Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz says she makes fun of herself to make people comfortable in her presence.
"I love to make people laugh. That's why I've always made myself comfortable around other people and that's how I make people feel comfortable about me. Because the truth is I am famous, and some people are intimidated by that. I make fun of myself first. I don't want to say I dumb down because I don't think I'm an idiot - it's about keeping it simple," contactmusic. com quoted Diaz as saying.
The 37-year-old has just finished filming "Knight and Day", an action-comedy with Tom Cruise. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes