London, June 4 - "Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz says she makes fun of herself to make people comfortable in her presence.
"I love to make people laugh. That's why I've always made myself comfortable around other people and that's how I make people feel comfortable about me. Because the truth is I am famous, and some people are intimidated by that. I make fun of myself first. I don't want to say I dumb down because I don't think I'm an idiot - it's about keeping it simple," contactmusic. com quoted Diaz as saying.
The 37-year-old has just finished filming "Knight and Day", an action-comedy with Tom Cruise. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers