London, June 4 - "Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz says she makes fun of herself to make people comfortable in her presence.
"I love to make people laugh. That's why I've always made myself comfortable around other people and that's how I make people feel comfortable about me. Because the truth is I am famous, and some people are intimidated by that. I make fun of myself first. I don't want to say I dumb down because I don't think I'm an idiot - it's about keeping it simple," contactmusic. com quoted Diaz as saying.
The 37-year-old has just finished filming "Knight and Day", an action-comedy with Tom Cruise. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach