Washington, Mar 27 : Adam Levine has confessed that he has a ‘dirty mouth’ and has vowed to make a donation to charity every time he swears on the US version of ‘The Voice’.
The 33-year-old Maroon 5 front man, who is appearing as a mentor in the reality talent show, expressed his eagerness to curb cursing.
“I have a dirty mouth. I curse a lot and I want to try to contain that a little bit,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling People Magazine.
“I’ll have a little curse jar next to me. Every time we say a bad word, 100 dollars (60 pounds) goes to charity. It will help us, it really will. Because we’ll end up giving a lot!” he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach