Washington, Mar 27 : Adam Levine has confessed that he has a ‘dirty mouth’ and has vowed to make a donation to charity every time he swears on the US version of ‘The Voice’.
The 33-year-old Maroon 5 front man, who is appearing as a mentor in the reality talent show, expressed his eagerness to curb cursing.
“I have a dirty mouth. I curse a lot and I want to try to contain that a little bit,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling People Magazine.
“I’ll have a little curse jar next to me. Every time we say a bad word, 100 dollars (60 pounds) goes to charity. It will help us, it really will. Because we’ll end up giving a lot!” he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers