Los Angeles, March 8 - Paul N. J. Ottosson won the Oscar for best sound editing for the war drama "The Hurt Locker", while Ray Beckett along with Ottosson bagged the golden statuette for sound mixing for the same movie at the 82nd Academy Awards. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz