Washington, Dec 12: Hilary Swank has gone public with her relationship with boyfriend John Campisi, declaring that she’s in “love” with him.
In a recent interview for the January issue of W magazine, the Oscar winning actress admitted that Campisi, her former agent, is a “great guy. ”
"Of course I'm in love. Or I wouldn't be in this relationship for as long as I've been, ” People quoted her, as telling the mag.
“He's a great guy, ” she added.
The ‘Million Dollar Baby’ star and Campisi have been dating since the summer of 2006, following her split from her husband of eight years, Chad Lowe. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals