Washington, Apr 14 : New mother Hilary Duff has revealed that she beefed up her exercise regime following a series of jibes about her weight.
The actress gave birth to son Luca on 20 March and she's now desperately trying to lose the baby weight.
The `So Yesterday' singer reveals she didn't waste any time in getting back to the gym - because she has been subjected to harsh criticism about her new curves.
"I read comments on my Twitter page about how I'm waddling into pilates and I go, `Wow, that's a really mean thing to say. I just had a baby three weeks ago!' There is a little bit of pressure but most of it comes from me," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Parade magazine.
However, Duff refuses to let the mean comments get her down for too long, as she feels that everything is worth having a baby.
"You can appreciate all of your imperfections because you have a beautiful baby who came from you, and all that you went through," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz