London, April 17 - Actor Chris Hemsworth insists there is no rivalry between him and his younger actor brother Liam.
The 27-year-old actor beat his sibling to the title role in forthcoming blockbuster epic "Thor", but the elder star insists there is no serious rivalry in his family when it comes to their careers, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
"We have a healthy rivalry as brothers do with certain things, but probably more about the little stupid things than this kind of stuff," he said.
"We are both very aware of how difficult the business is and if one of us gets a job we are just happy for them and we are there for each other. We support each other." he added.
Chris has been acting longer than his brother and is proud of the talent Liam has shown.
"I've been doing it for 10 years and he's been doing it for about three. But he's doing great, he's got a whole lot of talent,' he said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz