Washington, Apr 1: Model Heidi Klum is surprised to have won the prestigious title of the world's hottest model - because she is a mother to three children.
The supermodel said that she was amazed because she managed to beat many young models, despite having three kids.
The 35-year-old has left behind the likes of Brazilian babes Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima, and has landed at the top position on the Models. com list last month.
The German catwalk queen has a three-year-old daughter, Helene, with ex-boyfriend and Formula 1 ace Flavio Briatore, and two sons, Henry and Johan, with her husband Seal.
And now Klum says that the title is certainly a major step forward.
"It felt great, especially after having three children. It's brilliant for all mums because women sometimes worry whether they can still be sexy after having kids or how they're going to be perceived by people for being a mum,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I had employers who thought if I had a child I wouldn't fit in the sexiest women category any more. But I think it's different these days,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers