Washington, Apr 1: Model Heidi Klum is surprised to have won the prestigious title of the world's hottest model - because she is a mother to three children.
The supermodel said that she was amazed because she managed to beat many young models, despite having three kids.
The 35-year-old has left behind the likes of Brazilian babes Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima, and has landed at the top position on the Models. com list last month.
The German catwalk queen has a three-year-old daughter, Helene, with ex-boyfriend and Formula 1 ace Flavio Briatore, and two sons, Henry and Johan, with her husband Seal.
And now Klum says that the title is certainly a major step forward.
"It felt great, especially after having three children. It's brilliant for all mums because women sometimes worry whether they can still be sexy after having kids or how they're going to be perceived by people for being a mum,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I had employers who thought if I had a child I wouldn't fit in the sexiest women category any more. But I think it's different these days,” she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes