London, Sep 23 : Harry Potter fans are in for more excitement, as few sections of the latest Harry Potter instalment, ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’, are being shot in 3D for IMAX audiences.
Twenty-five minutes of the flick will be given the 3D treatment including the opening and the closing sequence.
The audience will be alerted to each 3D part of the flick, which stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Michael Gambon, with a symbol on the screen like a wand, reports The Sun.
But the fans will have to wait a little longer to witness the 3D magic on screen, as the flick will be released on July 17, 2009 instead of November, 2008 – almost eight months later than its original release date. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach