London, Sep 23 : Harry Potter fans are in for more excitement, as few sections of the latest Harry Potter instalment, ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’, are being shot in 3D for IMAX audiences.
Twenty-five minutes of the flick will be given the 3D treatment including the opening and the closing sequence.
The audience will be alerted to each 3D part of the flick, which stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Michael Gambon, with a symbol on the screen like a wand, reports The Sun.
But the fans will have to wait a little longer to witness the 3D magic on screen, as the flick will be released on July 17, 2009 instead of November, 2008 – almost eight months later than its original release date. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes