London, Apr 6 : Jennifer Love Hewitt claims she''s happily single, but at the same time has also admitted to being on the hunt for a new boyfriend.
The 33-year-old split from `Eagle Eye' star Jarod Einsohn last month.
The pair started dating in mid-August, shortly after her brief romance with The Bachelor''s Ben Flajnik.
The `Client List' actress said that she would like to date `Maroon 5 Adam Levine' front man Adam Levine.
"I always have my eyes out.... I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again ... I''m just saying," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying on `Ellen DeGeneres' show on Thursday.
The `The Voice' judge is single again after having recently split from his girlfriend of two years, model Anne Vyalitsyna.
This isn''t the first time the not-so-subtle Hewitt, has dropped a hint about her crush on Levine.
While watching Monday night''s episode of The Voice, she tweeted: "That haircut is so hot!", referring to his new do.
When a fan suggested that she should date the singer she couldn''t resist re-tweeting the post.
Russian-born Anne Vyalitsyna and 33-year-old Levine had announced their split in February. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz