London, April 28 : Actress Gwyneth Paltrow wants to have another baby with rocker husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow and Martin are already parents to Apple, five, and Moses, four.
And during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the actress admitted that she and her hubby are thinking about adding a third member to their family.
"I would love to have another child at some point. I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones," the Daily Star quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach