London, April 28 : Actress Gwyneth Paltrow wants to have another baby with rocker husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow and Martin are already parents to Apple, five, and Moses, four.
And during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the actress admitted that she and her hubby are thinking about adding a third member to their family.
"I would love to have another child at some point. I feel very, very lucky that I have two healthy, nice ones," the Daily Star quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals